Thursday, October 20, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Halloween!

  Thankfully the sun came out today! Just in time for my niece and me to decorate cupcakes and do all sorts of fun Halloween things!(Her birthday is tomorrow, she'll be 5!). In fact we decorated the front porch so I thought it would be the perfect place for my blog pictures today!
You can't really see in these pictures all the decorating we did but you get the idea!
I absolutely love unique knits! I'm not sure if you can tell but this crocheted hot pink top is actually a summer top but I think it fits well, and it adds that pop of color!
I love this sweater! I would wear it everywhere if I could! And would you believe it I got it for $3 at Rainbow! While Rainbow doesn't have the best service they do have great sales!
This whole look reminds me of the 70s, especially my faded, slightly flared jeans:)
                                                  Just felt spooky:)Boooooooooooooooo!!!!            

No comments:

Post a Comment