Thursday, January 19, 2012

Suddenly, the sun broke through....

     I know it doesn't look like it here but it was SUPER COLD!!!!! Funny thing is that it's been up in the 60s a couple of days this week. Just my luck I chose today to take my pictures. At least it wasn't raining and other things...
As you can see I went to the park today! Lucky for me it was mostly deserted, expect for the dog park.
I love this sweater, it has a 70s vibe.
Oh, and I also got it for $4 at Rue 21!
Every girl needs to own at least one pair of black pants.  And a dark purple heel is a great alternative to a black heel.
A fun way to update your classic pearl accessories is to combine a couple of different rich colors.
Oh! By the way, a good tip for not tripping in your favorite heels to place most of your weight on the balls of your feet.  That's also good to keep in mind when walking on grass, or mulch.

                         I used to love this song when I was little, because I was a flower girl twice:)

No comments:

Post a Comment